Wednesday, October 1, 2008
My kids have friends everywhere
So today we stopped in at the gas station we pass every day to get the breakfast of champions Pop tarts. As we approach the check out the lady behind the counter turns to my kids and says "So Kid #2 where is Kid #3?" Kid #2 replies "oh he is at the babysitters house." Then they exchange pleasentries and then she turns to me and says "you have such cute kids and so friendly." In my mind I am thinking yeah I know we are apparently not only on a first name basis with the lady at the gas and sip but Danielle at Walmart "Kid #2 insists on no other checker than (and I quote) "our Danielle" (Danielle) actually one time said to me where have you been I haven't seen Kid #2 in awhile.(Stalker?) My kids know everyone and everyone knows them cute yes, but at the same time frightening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha that's how I feel about the greeters at Walmart! At least they haven't asked about my kids yet...
Post a Comment