Saturday, October 25, 2008
Utah Wedding Showers
I am not originally from Utah so when I was invited to a friends daughters wedding shower I bought a gift that I would normally take to a Nevada wedding shower. Apparently we are all a bunch of hussies in Nevada because I was the ONLY one who bought lingerie everyone else bought kitchen supplies. I thought that was for like the wedding, so Grandma Belle wouldn't be appalled at my kinky friends. Have I crossed the line or am I at that ripe old age of 33 were bringing lingerie to a wedding shower is well WEIRD? Next time I'll save the lingerie for myself and send the new bride the diapers and wipes I had to pick up. That will teach her to get married and she'll know what to expect down the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too funny!! I can't believe no one else gave any- I think you are the norm and the Utah girls should get to Vegas a little more!!!
so funny. typicall, at least in my experience, the friends of the bride hold a separate shower for the lingerie. for the WARD shower, it might be a good idea to bring kitchen supplies next time. ha ha, i wish i could have seen that! i assume we're talking about Christina.
I got one item of lingerie for mine. Crotchless undies from a COUSIN, haha. Oh, and they included some little sequiney thing for Marc. Looked more like for a 2 year old....The rest was kitchen supplies. And I always think it is the best to give the most outrageous embarrassing gift though. Who's gift is she going to remember? Suzy Q's spatulas? Or your gift? That's right!!! :)
Post a Comment