Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dyson I love you




So as many of you know I LOVE!!! to clean. And I also love any type of cleaning product that will help make my obsession come to fruition quicker. So awhile back our vacuum cleaner broke and my husband broke down and bought me the vacuum of my dreams. I assured him this would be the only vacuum that we would be buying (unless of course a new and improve model comes out). I have cherished those Saturdays where it is just me and the dyson ridding my house of the unsightly dirt and grime. However, someone else has a love of things clean. Kid #2 has recently been inspired to give charity to those around him every day. And who do you think is the main recipient? Yes, Me. I love it but he is moving in on my territory and I am not sure if I like is excitement for a job I actually enjoy. He has vacuumed everyday this week. I think its not out of charity anymore.

No comments: