Sunday, May 24, 2009

What?

So over Mother's Day weekend I wasn't feeling the hottest. By Monday it just wasn't getting better and since I had this whatever I felt I needed to go to the doctor. So I take Kid #1 with me after school and we went in search of some relief. I was sure from the diagnosis of WebMD that it was a kidney infection so it came as a surprise when the nurse came in and said this. "Well Mrs. Hall we ran some tests one of which was a pregnancy test and it came back positive." Now it is well known that my husband and I have felt that we were done however the Lord doesn't feel the same. So with a shocked smile and well I guess I will see you in a month I left the doctors office with a very different kind of diagnosis and a vow to never use WebMD again.

8 comments:

Lenexa Relief Society said...

WOW!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear what Dave said!!!

The Wiser Side said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Congrats! It ws so fun to see Dave a few weeks ago-anytime you want to take a little vaca to AZ, you are welcome! Love ya guys!

allredclan said...

Oh. My. Heck!!!! I'm so glad we get to have kid #4 to talk about!!!!
Seriously, that is great news for you guys (even if you are in shock about it, atm..) ;)

Candis said...

I was so happy to hear your news! I wonder if it will be a girl or boy? How exciting!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling a little better than when you went to the doctor's office in the first place! :)

Darrell and Alissa said...

I laughed SO SO hard when I read this!! Congrats guys! Hope you are feeling much better now!

marianne said...

well there it is! i could have know a month ago, but my lack of blogging has punished me. i promise to update sometime soon. can't wait to get together.

Kathy said...

What a great surprise and great news for your family!