So we are at Barnes and Noble checking out all the books I am buying for myself and not my kids. Bad mom I know. Well, the cashier felt bad for them because I kept telling them no and so she gave them the freebie stickers for the Stephanie Meyer book Breaking Dawn. On these stickers there are a couple of pictures of hearts and chess pieces. Kid #2 has got them stuck all over and proceeds to tell me he has a chest sticker (translation- chess sticker) and a man love sticker (hands holding a heart). So needless to say there was a lot of explanation for my husband as kid #2 is decorating his bedroom door with stickers of chests.
4 comments:
All right for you, I love that you started a blog to tell your side of the story!!
Thanks for your comment (mis-spelled words and everything... :) ) I'd love a pack and play! Seriously it would come in so handy, we've had to borrow one a few times. So if you're sure you want to part with it we'd love to take it. I didn't know you couldn't have anymore kids, that stinks. :( Anyway the last toys you gave us have been well-used so thanks for those again!
I've noticed on a few blogs you asking how to do a slide show... I do mine on slide.com, it just automatically puts them in a slide show and you can adjust what kind of show you want. If you want to use photobucket, just upload your pics, then there is a button on the top of the main page that says slideshows, then after you click that...choose the pics you want. Then save :)
OK, please say you will still come over for dinner sometime. Once I realized the fish tank disaster, I stopped the dishwasher cycle AT ONCE, removed it, and started the cycle all over again a half hour later (to ensure the abundance of hot water).
About the slideshows, I use slide.com. I think there is a way to make them on photobucket, but I mostly just use that site for digital scrapping. With slide.com, you have LOTS of fun things you can do with the slideshow, and the pictures upload really quickly. You can even change the size to be EXACTLY what you want, and do lots of cool effects too. I have found it to be the most user friendly and fun. Good luck!
Hey! So today at 4 is just fine I should be home, but if not the porch is great. You are so so nice.
Yeah I've got nothin to add to the slide thing EXCEPT I learned how to do slides on picasa.com all you need is your google account and although it doesn't have as many fun things to do as slide.com it is user friendly and uploads fast and all that.
Post a Comment