So we are sitting in Marie Calendar's and Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape comes on the overhead. Well my kids started singing along and not using their inside voices. Even kid #3 was chiming in with the occasional wa-hoo. Gwen would have been proud.
Hey, I just want you to know that I am HIGHTLY offended that I am not on your list of people you blog stalk :) Oh well, I'm still gonna blog stalk you!
Awesome! My kids would do the same and just to embarrass me I am sure Marc would join in. You don't even wanna KNOW about the car dancing at the stoplight. "Doing the sprinkler".....yeah.
2 comments:
Hey, I just want you to know that I am HIGHTLY offended that I am not on your list of people you blog stalk :) Oh well, I'm still gonna blog stalk you!
Awesome! My kids would do the same and just to embarrass me I am sure Marc would join in. You don't even wanna KNOW about the car dancing at the stoplight. "Doing the sprinkler".....yeah.
Post a Comment