Monday, September 8, 2008

Dad's defense style

So Kid#1 is being chased by a boy at school.  The boy today tackled my precious little girl.  In response to her story of the playground scene my AWESOME husband tells her that the next time that boy does this she is to drop kick him in the ? Yeah you guessed it! And then he proceeds to tell her that if that doesn't work that if the boy does it again she will have her big brother come after him.  (Big brother meaning Kid #2 who is in kindergarten) A little harsh?  I told her that if he does it again she needs to tell him to stop and if he still does it she needs to tell the people on duty and we will also be talking to the teacher to clear up the problem.  I guess I don't think fighting fire with fire works well with kids.  But my hubbo just is trying to protect his little girl.

1 comment:

Darrell and Alissa said...

I agree with you- Darrell agree's with Dave's way! Too funny!