Monday, September 22, 2008

Goals for the week

So my husband has been interviewing the kids every week and setting up goal sheets for them to review every week.  It is an awesome way to meet with every child and talk about spiritual, school, and personal goals they want to have.  I love when my thoughts start being reality through my spouse.  We really are alike in so many ways and he would never admit it.  HEE HEE HEE!!

2 comments:

marianne said...

what a great idea! my patriarchal blessing counsels us to hold family councils with our kids to be award of any problems they may be having. making goals and discussing them sounds like the perfect way to talk with your children without it seeming like you are prying into their "personal" life. you have inspired me!!!

Marc Gingell said...

Haha..(not about your post) so I found out awhile ago that bishop and some friends of ours have a link to the same people on their blogs... I just found out that you have a link to the Wisers....who I just blog stalked through my sister's in-laws! Funny when blog stalking gets you right back into your own ward!