Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boob Covers revisited

So I am subbing for Kid#2's class at church. And today he leans over and in is most NOT quiet voice proceeds to tell his friend "my brother was wearing my mom's boob covers today!" And yes the adults behind could hear him and yes they did snicker. I don't get the obsession with my "boob covers" but they think their funny and apparently helmets.

3 comments:

Me said...

I love it!!! Too bad there aren't any pictures... :)

marianne said...

i agree, i think we need some pictures.

BTW, can this work as my RSVP for your little party on Saturday? Jason works, so me at a party with three kids doesn't exactly equal fun. Soooooo, maybe next time. Thanks for the invite, though. Are we still on for the sleepover tomorrow???

hope2adoptbaby said...

Hey, I was going to RSVP too. Kaden has soccer, so I won't be there either. Bummer! Thanks for the invite, and maybe next time?!