So Kid #2 has been choosen for star of the week. As you who have kids know this is basically show and tell about yourself. On the form we had to fill out one of the questions was "Something special about yourself that you would like to share." Kid #2's response (pause for a moment) "Well, people love me and I have great hair." Enough said.
3 comments:
Well, the bullies tend to go after the kids with self esteem issues, SOOOOO, you can pretty much rest assured that he will be safe from that. Just wondering....when all the girls are all over him because of his great hair, will dad's advice be to punch them in the boobs? Just curious :) haha
there's not a whole lot of things that are more important than great hair, so I think he has got it made! I'm sure that's why so many people like him, right?! Ha ha!
oh, I just read Hillary's comment! HA HA HA HA HA! Hillarious!
Post a Comment