Sunday, October 19, 2008
Phantom Vomitter
So as stated in my last post Kid #1 threw up at the Pumpkin Patch. So we immediately came home and settled down for a sick evening. However, Kid #1 was fine and I thought "HMM must have been bad candy corn". Not so! Sometime during the night she threw up again but didn't wake up enough or not care enough because in the morning what to my wondering eyes should appear, but one tiny girl with through up in her hair. I asked "Why didn't you come and get me so I could clean you up?" Her reply is still astonishing to me. Kid #1 "I didn't throw up mom, somebody must have snuck into my room and threw up on my bed. It must have been Kid #3 he totally would do that." WHAT?? OK, so now as siblings they must even blame their vomit on another rather than claim as their own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ya know...now that you mention it, kid #3 DID have a certain "phantom vomiter" look in his eye today. It looked like he was contemplating carrying out his mischievous activities in a fellow classmate's pocket. Better keep an eye on that one..... ;)
Oooooh, I would give ANYTHING to sleep that soundly!!
Kyle has done that too me and blamed it on Kaden! I guess kids never really grow up.
OK, so that last post was Kyle trying to be funny....:)
I was worried for you. Thanks for clarifying.
Post a Comment