Monday, October 20, 2008

War Party

So as I sit here waiting for my husband to get home and I stalk all the blogs my children give me material for this little post.  
Kid #1 hands me a hand written invitation to a "tea" party that is at 11:00 tonight and at the bottom she has a disclaimer that the "tea" will actually be water. (We don't drink tea mom was what she told me when I asked).

Kid #2 Is creating an assault machine with cardboard boxes and painters tape.

Kid #3 Is using a cardboard sword from Kid #2 with it placed strategically in the back of his shirt and proclaims "I go to war mom".  
Just another AWESOME day at the our house.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I love your kids...and pretty FREAKIN DEPRESSED we aren't in the same ward anymore...hang me please...anyway, at least we still live close to each other! Hey I tagged you on my blog...check it out