Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Fun
HALLOWEEN IS OVER!!!! All I can say is YEAH! The costumes were fun and the kids loved it all. Kid #1 was Cleopatra and no I did not make that costume. Target is a beautiful thing. Kid #2 Anakin Skywalker that mask was a little creepy but heh he loved it. Kid #3 Clone Trooper I would have loved an Ewok. The slideshow that follows is from the Fall Carnival at the school. Kid #2 is a complete cheater at the game he was playing. You were supposed to drop a clothspin in the can but I think he was extremely close to make that perfect shot 3 times. Dad had to almost hold him back from not falling over because of the leaning issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so stinkin' sad I didn't get to see you guys at Trunk or Treat :( Jeff said your kids rock...and thanks for hooking us up with some more candy to hand out...apparently we were ill prepared lol...please lets still play and have fun even though they shipped you off to a new ward! PS I am now in Young Womens! (Laurel Advisor)
AMEN! I am SO done with Halloween. On to the next one :)
Post a Comment