Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kid #1's B-day

I can't believe I have a seven year old. It seems like yesterday she was born. They say they grow up quickly and they are right. Kid #1's birthday celebration began with her b-day on Thursday. She woke up and found her big girl bike awaiting her. Then cupcakes for the whole class. Finally Tempanyaki for dinner. Now my kids insist on throwing food in each others mouths. By the way I caught my own shrimp. It was the talented chef who is the Kobe Bryant of food throwing.
By the way my talented husband made that Tinkerbell cake. No store decorated cake here. Pretty life like hey!! What fondant and a rubber knifer can't create.

5 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Okay, now I am impressed. I used fondant on Emma's birthday cake and let me tell ya. The stuff can inspire words I didn't even know existed (but I am pretty sure they are bad....) haha

Kathy said...

Yay, I found you!! Now I can stalk your blog :). I'll have to add you to my list. OK, did Dave seriously make that cake? And he blogs too. WOW.

The Wiser Side said...

Holy Cow-we remember when she was born! and life before that. That cake was amazing-good job D! we sent you an invite to our blog. Miss you guys!

hope2adoptbaby said...

WOW! The cake is impressive. Glad she had a good day.

Melanie said...

Glad the tinkerbell party turned out so well.....and that cake! You've got to be kidding! It's amazing! Way to go Dave!