So this Tuesday I will have been married to my sweetheart for 8 glorious years. Here are the top 8 reasons why the years have been glorious.
8. He is an awesome DAD!! He takes them places and does things with them that I would never do.
7. He is so willing to SERVE. Not only serving to me and the kids but friends and even strangers. He really has taught me a lot about service.
6. He has such a great TESTIMONY!! Part of what makes our marriage work is that we are both devoted to the Lord and my sweetheart has a strong foundation in the gospel.
5. He puts things in PERSPECTIVE!! I don't know if it is because he holds the priesthood in our home (definitely) or what but every trial or challenge we have faced these last eight years has been put into and eternal perspective by my wise husband.
4. He LISTENS to me. Now I am not saying he listens to me ALWAYS but when it matters is important. Like last night when I said to get me ice cream. Did he listen? YES Good boy!!
3. He is INTELLIGENT. When I was younger looks were more important than brains (shallow I know) however in my later years having an intelligent conversation really became a sticking point. Now I have both brains and good looks not to mention brawn.
2. He says he is SORRY. I have to take lessons. He will always say sorry first even if I am the one who started the disagreement.
1. He took me to the TEMPLE. I know it should be a no brainer but with neither one of our immediate families able to attend it could have been a challenging choice. However, we have been SO blessed because of our commitment to be married in the temple and have an eternal family.
I LOVE YOU HONEY!!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :)
PRESH! (PS. I miss you guys!)
Post a Comment