Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hotdog on a stick and a blue box





So like I have stated Tuesday is our anniversary. So what praytell did I recieve for this celebration of wedded bliss. From my sweet children they gave me laughter. This morning they decided to create Hotdog on a Stick employee hats made out of SOLO cups and pipe cleaners. It was HILLARIOUS. You be the judge.
My sweet husband got me something that comes in a little blue box like this.
A little extravagant but I guess a braclet is a lot less than a wedding ring.






4 comments:

The Wiser Side said...

Congrats! I can't believe that it was 8 years ago when we were planning weddings, scrapbooking when the boys were DJ-ing, moving you out of your crazy roomates apt, setting up trees in the church, and so much more. You guys are great!! Congrats!

Me said...

Happy anniversary!! And we miss you in our ward!!!

The McNeely's said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We miss you TONZ!

allredclan said...

I may be mistake, but isn't that a blue box from Tiffany's?!?!?!! I wouldn't know exactly since I have never received one personally, or course. Way to go!!!!

Love the hot dog hats too. I absolutely LOVE to see what kids can do with a little creativity!