Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa Run/My Husband's B-day celebration







So instead of breakfast in bed for my sweetheart (the kids took care of that one, Lucky Charms ARE magically delicious) I ran in full Santa gear to show my sweet what his birthday means to me. He originally was going to run and we were going to bring the kids (next year for sure) but we decided on just one of us and I drew the short straw. Now I LOVE to run but I have not been as diligent as I would have liked to the 3 short miles was a struggle. Thanks to my elf lovin' friends that kept me chucklin' on. :) We then watched the light parade in Ogden. Not bad for Odgen the crowd was a little TO festive for a family affair. However, what happens in Ogden stays in Ogden right? So here are some damaging photos of my less than athletic attempt to be a runner.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Well, aren't you gals just sexy little santa's! Looks like it was a lot of fun (how did you run with the beard?) Might have to join you next year.

allredclan said...

You did great, Jen! So glad you were there with us. =)

Mel said...

Hmm, I am wondering where they do this, it might be entertaining to watch. I am pretty sure that I have never seen a race with people dressed as Santa! Oh yeah, and this is me, leading you to my blog. :)