Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mrs. Clean no more

So as many of you know I am a little bit of a clean freak.  To say the least.  However, yesterday I can no longer claim that title.  I came home from school and quickly got ready for a Relief Society party for our ward.  I grabbed some jeans that I had worn the day before for a few short hours and rushed out to deck the halls.  As I am sitting there enjoying some great conversation I look down and notice a quarter size brown spot on my pants.  What you might say was the brown spot?  Pudding? Mud? NO NO NO POOP! Yes that is right in front of a new ward I wore a poop smudged pair of pants and was none the wiser till that very moment when I realized and sadly had to wait the painfully 20 min. "spiritual talk" that I couldn't focus on because I was worried about my dirty little secret. 

Thanks Kid #3 for the accessories.

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Which is the reason for the ALL-IMPORTANT step of SNIFFING the dirty clothes before you wear them. Honestly woman....haven't you seen enough movies with guys in them to know that is just what you do? Or maybe you should have asked your man for the proper procedure. Grab, glance, sniff and wear. Can't forget a step or you end up with POOPY PANTS!! haha

Thanks, that story was hilarious and I won't feel so bad next time I find a smudge on my pants at work. MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

TOO funny! That is truely gross! It reminded me of when Darrell was teaching Sunday school and AShlee was a baby and pooped ALL over- and as he picked her up he got some on his white shirt. The whole time he was up there teaching all he could think of was whether anyone else could smell it or if it was just him or just in his head!