Monday, January 19, 2009

Kid #3 b-day











So Kid #3 is turning 3 tomorrow. Since he is still little we had his party a week ago when the cousins could come and it wouldn't just be us 5 trying to down the most AWESOME Wall-e cake in the world by ourselves. I can't believe my baby is 3 and isn't a baby anymore. You always want them to grow up but when they do it is hard to swallow. Heaven help me when they go off to college or get married or go on their missions. Oh the insanity. Kleenex commercials here I come.








7 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Wow, he's 3 already?! The cake is amazing! It's so true how sad it is at how quick they grow. There is always a new milestone we as parents want them to make, but at the same time we don't want them to because it's just one more step to independance!

Kathy said...

Please don't tell me that Dave made that cake. It is amazing. Happy birthday to kid #3. Doesn't time fly way too fast?!?

hope2adoptbaby said...

That cake is AMAZING! Hope it tasted as good as it looked! :)

Marc Gingell said...

Oh my gosh! did your hubby make that? AWESOME!

Josh and Cara said...

Holy Moly! We moved away when he was just born! That's crazy he's 3!! Way to go on the cake! I'm so impressed! So cute!

p.s. I feel really bad about not talking to you at the temple! I thought you would be at the luncheon thing after and we could talk then! Sorry!

allredclan said...

What is it with you guys and the cakes you make!?!? Was there some "cake school" sign up sheet that I missed out on? My birthday is coming up. I will put in my request now. =)

~Melinda =)

Aliyah said...

It so cute . from Liberty