Friday, January 30, 2009
Bargain Shopper
So all my life I have never been one to notice the coupons in the paper. Heck my neighbor for a short time even was collecting my coupons from my paper because I didn't use them. However, due to a lagging economy and a great post from a friend (Melinda you ROCK!!) I decided to "Go where no Hall had gone before" and I might say I am addicted. We have been at it now for 1 month and I have shaved $100 bucks off my grocery budget. I took Kid #1 with me today and needless to say she wasn't as excited as her mother. But she will be when we use that money for something she really wants. She can have her cake and capn. crunch etc. I love a deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay for coupons and sales! It really does make all the difference. I mean, who doesn't want to save a TON of money on food, when, let's face it, you kind of HAVE to buy it. good job. :)
Way to go, Jen!!!!! I guess I should have put in a disclaimer on my post that bargain grocery shopping with coupons is highly addictive. Give me a call if you ever want to go together. Oh, and make sure to grab your Alberston's Tuesday ad. They have 4 coupons on there that enable you to double the value of a coupon of your choosing this week. It makes for some killer deals! Rock on, Sister! And happy shopping!
Welcome to the compulsion and addiction of couponing. A friend of mine got me started last summer and it has been so fun (and a lot of work). It is definitely worth all the savings though. The internet also has tons of coupons that you can just print out. It soon turns into a quest for the biggest savings!! See you at the store!
We love good deals (yeah for craigslist). So are you just clipping coupons, or are you doing coupon sense?-must share!!
Post a Comment