So Kid #3 loves to sing and dance. Nothing wrong with that right? Well not when he is using the restroom. I mean really singing "Shake my booty" while he is peeing into a somewhat very important target is not my idea of the performance I want to see from my 3 year old. Needless to say there are times when even that song can and does get out of hand.
2 comments:
Gotta love little boys aiming for the potty - even without the 'shake your booty' singing.
oh, goodness, that's funny. betcha can't wait till he's big enough to clean it up himself!!
BTW, I begged and pleaded with Katrina over at SAA about requesting Halle to be in your class next year, but she insisted that they DO NOT take requests, and that it hadn't been confirmed yet that you were even teaching. Can you put in a word? I don't think Katrina likes me very much.
Post a Comment