Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love to see the temple







On Friday we were able to attend the Draper Temple open house. It was such an AMAZING experience. The kids were totally psyched to go and couldn't wait till we got there. We went with a couple of families that we know but ended up only touring with one due to my excitement to head in. Sorry Mel and Mikelle. It was such a wonderful time as a family and I am so glad we had the opportunity to go. I even went a little crazy and printed up all the temple cards from the internet and we are going to play temple match for FHE. Geeky I know! And in true Hall form we got in a little trouble. At the end of the tour we asked an usher if we could take a picture in the foyer and he said yes definitely. So after having the ok from the usher we went ahead. However, after we took the photo the usher had this terrified look and stressed "we are not to take pictures" So I will not be posting that photo in fear of being disciplined later. But here are a few non pirated photos from our tour.

2 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

We went last week too! :) Kaden thought the bus ride was the BEST...well, until he saw the baptismal font and thought we got to go swimming!d

The Wiser Side said...

How great!! So what was this bus ride? Did they shuttle you all in?