Sunday, March 1, 2009
New read
So as many of you know I LOVE to read. And so does my husband. Now, most recently he has picked out some great young adult books that have caught his eye at the local school book fair. Some of which have been Percy Jackson, Hugo Cabret, Leven Thumps. However, his latest discovery has been his best and one I wouldn't have picked myself. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is HILARIOUS!!! I have never laughed so hard than when I read both of these books. There are more in the series (which I will be getting on Monday). :) I think I like it because I feel that is what Kid #2 and especially Kid #3 are going to be thinking and acting like when they get older. Not wimpy just witty. If you have boys or if you just want a good laugh check these out I LOVED them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to read too, I will have to check it out!
I have another series for you Jen...Fablehaven. If you liked the Percy Jackson series. Logan LOVES the Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I finally got him reading them and he devoured all 3 within a week, I think. It was so good to see you and the family last year. We hope to be able to make a trip back to Utah soon. When you decided to visit us in the desert, please call! You have a place to stay!
Post a Comment